Will Your Loved Ones Know What to Do When You Are Gone?
If you've named your children, relatives or friends to be in charge as “Successor Trustee” of your Living Trust when you pass away (or become disabled), they probably will have no idea of what to do! After all, they've probably never served as a Trustee before! Unfortunately…
What They Don't Know Could Cost Your Family Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars!
Worse yet, if your Successor Trustee fails to handle certain tasks promptly and correctly, he or she may be personally liable out of his or her own funds for damages to your beneficiaries!
For example, do your Successor Trustee(s) know how to:
- Determine the duties owed to your beneficiaries?
- Properly carry out those duties?
- Work together with your beneficiaries to avoid conflict?
- Resolve any disputes that do happen?
- Prove their authority to act?
- Access your funds immediately?
- Deal with your creditors and overdue bills?
- Avoid an IRS audit?
- Determine the value of your assets?
- Distribute the right assets at the right times?
- Defend against contests?
- Avoid liability for self-dealing or conflicts of interest?
- Get paid compensation and get reimbursed for expenses?
- Set up proper accounting procedures?
- Avoid the numerous pitfalls for the unwary that could expose them to personal liability?
We've got the answer...
The Law Office of Lauren Rios
“Successor Trustee Manual”
This one-of-a-kind Manual is based upon our firm's unique experience in handling trust administrations after clients have passed away. It contains 120 pages chock-full of plain English checklists and step-by-step procedures that not only will greatly assist your Trustee - - but will help minimize potential legal fees, aggravation and anxiety!
You can get your hands on this Manual for only $297 $125 (promotional discount - act fast!). Consider this…if the Manual saves your Trustee just one hour of attorney time, it will easily pay for itself!
Keep in mind that, if you're married, this Manual may be of great value to the surviving spouse, when he or she must act alone as Trustee (before your other Successor Trustee takes over)! Plus, if you have more than one Successor Trustee - - for example, your three children are to all act together - - you'll want to get a Manual for each of them, too! We've made it easy by pricing any additional Manual after the first one at only $99.