The Law Office of Lauren Rios is committed to continuing to serve our clients and potential clients during these unprecedented times while keeping our community safe. In light of the COVID-19 outbreak and the Bay Area's shelter in place order, we have recently changed our office protocols to ensure we do not contribute to the spread of the virus.
Seminars: We have cancelled all upcoming seminars at our office in Redwood City until further notice. If we do conduct an educational program, we plan to do so as a webinar that you can watch in the comfort of your own home.
Office Appointments: We are temporarily limiting client appointments at our office location. The following precautions are being taken:
- All consultations and appointments with existing or potential new clients will be conducted by phone and/or video conference call unless your appointment requires your wet-ink signature. Appointments involving signatures will continue to be held as "in-office" appointments. Weather permitting, signing appointments will be conducted in the parking lot with you sitting in your car. If an outdoor signing is not an option, then the signing will be conducted indoors. We will be following the CDC's recommendations to the fullest extent. This will allow us to assist you without a significant risk to your health.
- We will be checking in with you prior to your "in-office" appointment to confirm you are healthy enough to see us. If you or anyone in your household has experienced any COVID-19 symptoms within the last 72 hours, we request that you reschedule any “in-office” signing appointments and not come to our office.
- We will continue to disinfect tables and chairs with Clorox wipes before and after appointments to help reduce the risk of exposure to the virus.
- We will have hand sanitizer available. Please sanitize your hands upon meeting with any of our staff.
- Only signature pages and pens (which you will keep) will be made available.
- We will refrain from hand shaking and will be actively practicing social distancing as much as possible.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. We hope this situation will pass and resolve itself quickly so we can return to normal operations. Thank you for helping us flatten the curve.